Brown 6 inch 400g Insulated Waterproof Safety Toe Leather Work Boots AK669INS
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
ROCKROOSTER Men's 6 Inch Brown Work Boots, Composite Toe, Slip Resistant, Electrical Hazard Protection, Rubber outsole, Chemical/Acid Resistant, Heat Resistant,400g 3M ThinsulateASTM 2413-18 I/75 C75 EH, Model: AK669INS Woodland
【Composite Toecap】Carbon fiber, 50% LIGHTER, Non-metallic, Non-conductive, Anti-hot & cold, Anti-corrosive. Conforms to American Standard ASTM F2413, Puncture proof boots will keep your foot safe while hiking, hunting, or working.
【400g 3M Insulation】With 400g 3M Thinsulate keeps your feet warm even if the temperature drops to as long as -40°F/-40°C
- 【PORON Materials】With Microban technology provides consistent, reliable and long-lasting protection, while keeping your foot comfortable
- 【CoolMAX】Temperature Control, Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry.
- 【Electrical Shock protection】 ASTM 2413 EH compliant, protection against electrical shock up to 18000V
- 【Rubber Outsole】Rubber outsole with slip resistant tread that is chemical, oil, heat and acid resistant. Heat resistant up to 500°F
【Waterproof】Hydroguard waterproof membrane, keeping water out while venting moisture leaving your feet dry and comfortable
- 【Brown Nubuck Leather】high quality leather that is water resistant and durable.
- 【Width 】Wide Width, width is an indication of the space in the ball of the boots. Give your toes more space so they do not feel cramped. For exact measurement please refer to the size chart.
【Safety Rating 】ASTM 2413-11 I/75, C/75 PR, EH
- Size in men's size, for women's size simply add 1.5. IE Men's US 6 would be equivalent of Women's US 7.5
- 6 Inch tall, Rubber outsole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5'' from arch
- Platform measures approximately.75"
- See work boots with zipper